This is a photograph of Carnegie Library located on the historic campus of Florida A&M University (FAMU). Construction on the library started in 1907 and the facility officially opened to the public in 1908. It was the first Carnegie Library built on a black land-grant college campus. The library was also the institution's first brick veneer building. In 1976, Carnegie Library became the founding home of the Black Archives Research Center and Museum. In 1978, Carnegie Library was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

               
         
The website is designed and maintained by Dr. Bhanu Prasad. Please email him all queries related to the website.